We’re always on the lookout for top talent in the software, engineering, and construction fields. We offer competitive compensation packages based upon what you accomplish, not how many hours you put in, which is why we offer unlimited vacation time.
Our organization firmly believes in deep work. You will not be expected to have email or slack open to immediately respond, in fact, we will probably shut your email off for 6 hours per day so that you can focus on the task at hand.
We are a 100% distributed company which means you can live and work anywhere that works for you.
Qualified Candidates will possess one or more of the following:
- Expertise in implementing algorithms based on geometry and autorouting.
- Familiarity with basic Revit usage (parametric modeling and families, BIM process and workflows).
- Experience using Git for source control.
- Proficiency with C#, .NET, WPF, XAML, MySql.
- Experience with the Revit API.
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, and/or Plumbing engineering.
- Any physical construction experience.
Please send your resume to Careers@RippleEngineeringSoftware.com and come join our team!
Ripple Engineering Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.